HMS School for Children with Cerebral Palsy is seeking a fun loving, creative individual to join our team as a Rec. Aide. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate and interact in a professional manner with all staff including therapy, education, and clinical services.
A part-time position is available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 3:30p-7:30p and Saturday 10a-4p
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
- The pay for this position is $16.00 an hour.
- A meal provided cost free to employees per shift
If you are a hardworking and dedicated individual who takes pride in their work and can work effectively in a team environment, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.