Transition Planning/Futures Planning

Center for Children with Special Needs

Provides information to families and professionals focusing on children who have chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional conditions such as asthma, cancer, autism, or cerebral palsy.

1100 Olive Way
Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206.884.5735


Disabled and Alone Life Services for the Handicapped, Inc.

Helps families provide a secure future for their loved ones with a disability.

352 Park Ave S
Suite 703
New York, NY 10010

Phone: 800.995.0066


Estate Planning for Special Needs

Helps families plan for the future of their dependents with special needs, including preserving government benefits and providing insurance and other financial solutions which can help provide lifetime quality care.

Phone: 877.638.3375


National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability

Information regarding employment for youth with disabilities.

4455 Connecticut Ave NW
Suite 310
Washington, DC 20008

Phone: 877.871.0744


The ARC of the United States

Advocates for the rights and full participation of all children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to improve systems of supports and services; connect families; inspire communities and influence public policy.

1660 L Street NW
Suite 301
Washington, DC 20036

Phone: 80.443.5255


The Consortium for Children and Youth with Disabilities and Special Health Care Needs

Promotes cooperative efforts to improve the process transitioning from child-centered (pediatric) to adult oriented health care.


The Health and Ready to Work National Center (HRTW)

Providing information and connections to health and transition expertise nationwide – from those in the know, doing the work and living it!


Stay Connected

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.